Konichiwa~!! Yuki in the house. This blog is almost like my dairy and actually it is. Yuki just want to tell you guyst that in this blog Yuki will tell all about Yuki's story. Maybe not all of the story but Yuki will try to said it out loud. Hehe~ ^_^ Yuki going to tell all about my life story. Hmm. Also gossip Yuki guess. Yuki will express all Yuki's felling in this blog also my activities and many more. Hope you guys enjoy reading my blog. That enough to make me happy. By the way, don't forget to leave me your comment or feedback so Yuki can know all your thought. You guys also can chatting with other visitors at SHOUT BOX area. Besides that, all story in yuki blog is 100% truth and 100% original. So take your time here and enjoy reading. Huhu~ ^o^ Love you guys. There are many person said that I'm so easily to said "LOVE" to other people. So Yuki love you guys. Muax3~ O_o

SiLVeR RiNg....

Wednesday, December 08, 2010


MySpace
= konichiwa =
today i and Rusdie go out together
actually i just wanna follow Rusdie to UniKL
Rusdie wanna help his friends to take their cheques
but one of the staff their
make trouble on he
[damn it]
so he can't have the cheque
after that
i said to him that i wanna but silver ring
so he take me to Giant
there are many pattern of silver ring
i don't have pleased on it
[but the seller there so cute]
MySpace ~haha~ MySpace
then we going to Billion
cause there have another one silver shop
there have many kind of pattern too
thank GOD
at there have one that i want
[it just simple ring without design on it]
finally i have one
MySpace *happy* MySpace
by the way
Rusdie also buy one of the silver ring
so both of we have my ring
MySpace ~huhu~ MySpace
after that
we go eat at Fatty Cafe
i eat Fish 'n' Chip with Apple Juice
Rusdie eat Black Pepper Chicken with Ice Milo
if you wanna know Auntie there when take our order
she said something that funny to use

A = nak makan apa ?
R = milo ais...
Y =
Fish 'n' Chip...
A = ikan satu !
R =
Black Pepper Chicken...
A = ayam hitam satu !
Y = Apple Juice...
A = apple satu !

A = Auntie | R = Rusdie | Y = YuKi

then when we finish eating
Rusdie send me home
so i really happy today
arigatou gozimasu
okey i wanna take my rest now
see you all in next post
= sayonara minna =
MySpace



0 have been scold me...: