Konichiwa~!! Yuki in the house. This blog is almost like my dairy and actually it is. Yuki just want to tell you guyst that in this blog Yuki will tell all about Yuki's story. Maybe not all of the story but Yuki will try to said it out loud. Hehe~ ^_^ Yuki going to tell all about my life story. Hmm. Also gossip Yuki guess. Yuki will express all Yuki's felling in this blog also my activities and many more. Hope you guys enjoy reading my blog. That enough to make me happy. By the way, don't forget to leave me your comment or feedback so Yuki can know all your thought. You guys also can chatting with other visitors at SHOUT BOX area. Besides that, all story in yuki blog is 100% truth and 100% original. So take your time here and enjoy reading. Huhu~ ^o^ Love you guys. There are many person said that I'm so easily to said "LOVE" to other people. So Yuki love you guys. Muax3~ O_o

GReaT DaY....

Saturday, December 04, 2010


= konichiwa =
today i really happy
i have fall in love with Saturday
cause today i go shopping
^~^ ~haha~ ^~^
first go to motorcycle shop
after my motorcycle lost in June
when my sis use it to go to her LI
then motorcycle have been stolen
^_^ ~huhu~ ^_^
so today i and my family
go to look for a new motorcycle
[yes finally i got a new one]
by the way
my mum wanna make a new spec
i also wanna wear contact lens
so we went together to spec shop
my mum make a new spec and will take it on Monday
but i just make a survey for contact lens
but i will buy it soon
[really love it]
after that
we go to Billion
cause i wanna some new cloth
besides i have lost some weight
so all my cloth become big
[my cloth become big or me become thin]
^o^ ~hoho~ ^o^
so i buy a collar shirt and jeans
yes yes yes
i got new shirt and jeans
for your information
it my second jeans
before this i never have jeans
so this is my second jeans
[arigatou oka-san]
watashi wa daisuki oka-sama
^w^ ~hihi~ ^w^
suddenly speak japanese
love you mum
you are everything to me
so i wanna take my rest now
going to watch anime
= sayonara minna =

0 have been scold me...: