Konichiwa~!! Yuki in the house. This blog is almost like my dairy and actually it is. Yuki just want to tell you guyst that in this blog Yuki will tell all about Yuki's story. Maybe not all of the story but Yuki will try to said it out loud. Hehe~ ^_^ Yuki going to tell all about my life story. Hmm. Also gossip Yuki guess. Yuki will express all Yuki's felling in this blog also my activities and many more. Hope you guys enjoy reading my blog. That enough to make me happy. By the way, don't forget to leave me your comment or feedback so Yuki can know all your thought. You guys also can chatting with other visitors at SHOUT BOX area. Besides that, all story in yuki blog is 100% truth and 100% original. So take your time here and enjoy reading. Huhu~ ^o^ Love you guys. There are many person said that I'm so easily to said "LOVE" to other people. So Yuki love you guys. Muax3~ O_o

BuKiT MeRaH LaKeToWn WaTeRPaRk 2....

Thursday, December 16, 2010


MySpace
= konichiwa =
this is the part 2 of the last post
so this is the activities we do at waterpark
so the picture above
Sandy Beachfront Wave Pool

first we going to floating around the river
MySpace ~haha~ MySpace
it so relaxing
just floating in the river
the river name
if i not wrong
Lazy River
[something like that]

this is call Body Slides
you know if you wanna ride this thing
you have to take off your shirt
but for girl they have to wear perfect swimsuit
[my brother friend tell me that]

so this is the on call Boomerang
~huh~
kinda scary but not for me
MySpace ~huhu~ MySpace
you know my brother friends said
like they left their heart up there when going down
but when i try this is nothing
even i not scream like them
[my brother friends scream like girl you know]

so this is call Giant Wet Bubble
this make me tired you know
when you reach to the top
you have to make other fall down
so you have to use all your energy
i just ride it only once
owh okey
actually i have many more to tell
but it will make this post so long
so only here
= sayonara minna =
MySpace

0 have been scold me...: