Konichiwa~!! Yuki in the house. This blog is almost like my dairy and actually it is. Yuki just want to tell you guyst that in this blog Yuki will tell all about Yuki's story. Maybe not all of the story but Yuki will try to said it out loud. Hehe~ ^_^ Yuki going to tell all about my life story. Hmm. Also gossip Yuki guess. Yuki will express all Yuki's felling in this blog also my activities and many more. Hope you guys enjoy reading my blog. That enough to make me happy. By the way, don't forget to leave me your comment or feedback so Yuki can know all your thought. You guys also can chatting with other visitors at SHOUT BOX area. Besides that, all story in yuki blog is 100% truth and 100% original. So take your time here and enjoy reading. Huhu~ ^o^ Love you guys. There are many person said that I'm so easily to said "LOVE" to other people. So Yuki love you guys. Muax3~ O_o

NeW gEmPaKsTaRz CoMiCs....

Monday, June 07, 2010


= konbanwa =
yuki always read GempakStarz comics
[it kinda best]
^_^ ~haha~ ^_^
really love to read it
yuki have about 50 comics
[i think]
i have to many comics
the new comics that i have buy is
Buatmu, Puisi Terpendek Di Dunia
Bagai Sihir, Jatuh Cinta Padamu
Cinta Orang Tin
Cinta Puteri Bulan Sabit
[but i still search some comics]
i hard to find it
yuki search
Cinta, Bertahanlah!
Teman Lelaki Terhebat
Permainan Cinta Gila
[kinda hard to find it]
but i will find it
^o^ ~hehe~ ^o^
really love this kinda of comics
that publish by GempakStarz
gambatte kudasai
= ja-ne =

0 have been scold me...: