Konichiwa~!! Yuki in the house. This blog is almost like my dairy and actually it is. Yuki just want to tell you guyst that in this blog Yuki will tell all about Yuki's story. Maybe not all of the story but Yuki will try to said it out loud. Hehe~ ^_^ Yuki going to tell all about my life story. Hmm. Also gossip Yuki guess. Yuki will express all Yuki's felling in this blog also my activities and many more. Hope you guys enjoy reading my blog. That enough to make me happy. By the way, don't forget to leave me your comment or feedback so Yuki can know all your thought. You guys also can chatting with other visitors at SHOUT BOX area. Besides that, all story in yuki blog is 100% truth and 100% original. So take your time here and enjoy reading. Huhu~ ^o^ Love you guys. There are many person said that I'm so easily to said "LOVE" to other people. So Yuki love you guys. Muax3~ O_o

EnJoY....

Tuesday, June 29, 2010


= konichiwa =
today yuki having breakfast with my friends
there are rusdie, liyana and soraya
after that, yuki and rusdie go to UniKL
then i need to buy some stuff
[preparation to university]
next, rusdie and i go to aminah house
i wanna meet aminah actually
^_^ ~hehe~ ^_^
then i send rusdie to his house
before that, i buy some new comics
^O^ ~hoho~ ^O^
the tittle is
Cinta, Bertahanlah!
Teman Lelaki Terhebat
Permainan Cinta Gila
Cinta Pohon Sakura
Cuti
[love to buy more comics]
Permainan Cinta Gila, Cinta Pohon Sakura and Cuti
this three comics is new arrival
for this month June
[i will keep buy new comics]
this is my life
so no one can stop me
^-^ ~huhu~ ^-^
even my parent
but they always allow me to buy it
daisuki dayo
okey la this evening yuki have something to do
yuki and my friends hang out at McD
[rusdie, liyana, athirah and soraya]
kinda fun
we have laugh together gather
almost all people at McD watch use
[they notice us with our laugh]
O_o ~haha~ o_O
so right now
yuki wanna have some rest
= sayonara minna =

0 have been scold me...: