Konichiwa~!! Yuki in the house. This blog is almost like my dairy and actually it is. Yuki just want to tell you guyst that in this blog Yuki will tell all about Yuki's story. Maybe not all of the story but Yuki will try to said it out loud. Hehe~ ^_^ Yuki going to tell all about my life story. Hmm. Also gossip Yuki guess. Yuki will express all Yuki's felling in this blog also my activities and many more. Hope you guys enjoy reading my blog. That enough to make me happy. By the way, don't forget to leave me your comment or feedback so Yuki can know all your thought. You guys also can chatting with other visitors at SHOUT BOX area. Besides that, all story in yuki blog is 100% truth and 100% original. So take your time here and enjoy reading. Huhu~ ^o^ Love you guys. There are many person said that I'm so easily to said "LOVE" to other people. So Yuki love you guys. Muax3~ O_o

HaNg OuT aGaIn....

Saturday, June 19, 2010


= konichiwa =
kinda a tired day today
but i also happy today
yuki hang out with my friends
Athirah, Rusdie, Masitah, Siti, Umie, Nabilah and Ain
[happy with them all]
first of all, yuki didn't plan wanna out today
but suddenly i got a call from Rusdie and Athirah
so i make up my mind to go out with them
^_^ ~hehe~ ^_^
we got to fetch Ain at her home
then we plan wanna play bowling
but there are and event at the bowling
[kinda depress]
after that, we went to Lumut
some of my friends want to expo at there
they but some stuff there
next, we go to Fatty Cafe
at there we take our brunch
[i think it brunch]
^o^ ~haha~ ^o^
then i send Umie's brother to her home
in addition, Siti and Nabilah also wanna go home
they ask me to leave them at The Store
so i left them there
we i left them there
back Umie's house to make a plan to Marina Island
we stay at Marina Island just a moment
for take some picture there
then we go to Mr. Cendol stall
i wanna eat cendol
so we stop there
[so delicious]
at last all wanna back to their place
so i send Umie to her home
then i went to my home
kinda tired but happy too
hope can do this activity again
so i wanna rest
on this evening i have to hospital
= sayonara minna =

0 have been scold me...: