Konichiwa~!! Yuki in the house. This blog is almost like my dairy and actually it is. Yuki just want to tell you guyst that in this blog Yuki will tell all about Yuki's story. Maybe not all of the story but Yuki will try to said it out loud. Hehe~ ^_^ Yuki going to tell all about my life story. Hmm. Also gossip Yuki guess. Yuki will express all Yuki's felling in this blog also my activities and many more. Hope you guys enjoy reading my blog. That enough to make me happy. By the way, don't forget to leave me your comment or feedback so Yuki can know all your thought. You guys also can chatting with other visitors at SHOUT BOX area. Besides that, all story in yuki blog is 100% truth and 100% original. So take your time here and enjoy reading. Huhu~ ^o^ Love you guys. There are many person said that I'm so easily to said "LOVE" to other people. So Yuki love you guys. Muax3~ O_o

Life As A Student

Thursday, December 20, 2012



Konichiwa Minnasan~
I'm not going to said that live as a student is hard but it's also not so easy. I need to though many thing such as ASSIGNMENT, QUIZ, TEST and FINAL PROJECT. I also need to study for my final exam that only around the corner on 3rd January 2013. I just have like a week to finish all my course works. If only that I'mm brave enough to ask my lecturer to teach me how to do my assignment more easier. Since there are no thing easy in this world. I hope I can really do my best for this semester. I don't want what happen to me before be again. Owh yea. I have many story to share to you guys but you guys need to wait until I finish this semester. I got many things to tell here. Hope you guys can wait for that but I don't know whether my story will make you all going to read it or not. More like I going to tell what happen to me before this. Thank goodness I still have a friends that I can really rely on. I really appreciate you guys and I going to post about them here soon. Hehe~ XP Its been a long time I'm not telling my story here. By the way, I will change the way I wrote my post not like before. All in the center but now in one paragraph or more.  I will change my style to be more matured. Haha~ XD I feel funny to say that I'm wanna be more matured. LOL-ing. So guys hope you all be patient to wait for my next post. See ya soon.
Sayonara Minnasan~


With Hatred
=YuKi=

0 have been scold me...: