Konichiwa~!! Yuki in the house. This blog is almost like my dairy and actually it is. Yuki just want to tell you guyst that in this blog Yuki will tell all about Yuki's story. Maybe not all of the story but Yuki will try to said it out loud. Hehe~ ^_^ Yuki going to tell all about my life story. Hmm. Also gossip Yuki guess. Yuki will express all Yuki's felling in this blog also my activities and many more. Hope you guys enjoy reading my blog. That enough to make me happy. By the way, don't forget to leave me your comment or feedback so Yuki can know all your thought. You guys also can chatting with other visitors at SHOUT BOX area. Besides that, all story in yuki blog is 100% truth and 100% original. So take your time here and enjoy reading. Huhu~ ^o^ Love you guys. There are many person said that I'm so easily to said "LOVE" to other people. So Yuki love you guys. Muax3~ O_o

RaiNiNg BuT ThUnDeR....

Monday, November 29, 2010


= konichiwa =
right now it raining
i love rain but when i come with thunder
i kinda hate it
actually i afraid of thunder
[really really scary]
like i going to cry right now
everytime rain come with thunder
i will stay at some place
then wait the thunder disappear
so i will stay there and wait
[i really afraid of it]
i afraid of it when i was child
so until now i really hate it
i don't know what should i do when it come
it like i be paralyze for a while
i cant do anything
[i'm too scare of it]
why rain should come with thunder
go away thunder
i just love rain
don't come when the rain fall down
please someone help me
what should i do
i really afraid of it
please i begging to you all
please help me
i really afraid
T^T *crying* T^T
please someone bring me out from here
i really need someone
i really need someone right now
T_T ~waawaa~ T_T
okey i have to go
i have to fight it by my own
like i always do until it stop
= sayonara minna =

7 have been scold me...:

Anonymous said...

I have be familiar with a scarcely any of the articles on your website trendy, and I extremely like your tastefulness of blogging. I added it to my favorites entanglement page muster and last will and testament be checking promote soon. Please report register into public notice my put as ok and fail me be acquainted with what you think. Thanks.

=YuKi= said...

erm... can i know who are you..? and what are try to say... i kinda don't understand... huh~

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

=YuKi= said...

thank anyway... i will continue and keep to post something that can make my readers love it... thank again for drop by...

Anonymous said...

This was really interesting. I loved reading it.

=YuKi= said...

owh yea... thank you so much...ngee~

Anonymous said...

Hola, Interesante, no va a continuar con este artнculo?.