Konichiwa~!! Yuki in the house. This blog is almost like my dairy and actually it is. Yuki just want to tell you guyst that in this blog Yuki will tell all about Yuki's story. Maybe not all of the story but Yuki will try to said it out loud. Hehe~ ^_^ Yuki going to tell all about my life story. Hmm. Also gossip Yuki guess. Yuki will express all Yuki's felling in this blog also my activities and many more. Hope you guys enjoy reading my blog. That enough to make me happy. By the way, don't forget to leave me your comment or feedback so Yuki can know all your thought. You guys also can chatting with other visitors at SHOUT BOX area. Besides that, all story in yuki blog is 100% truth and 100% original. So take your time here and enjoy reading. Huhu~ ^o^ Love you guys. There are many person said that I'm so easily to said "LOVE" to other people. So Yuki love you guys. Muax3~ O_o

HeAvEn 7....

Wednesday, October 13, 2010


= konichiwa =
right now and now
i want to say the truth about everything here
i wanna start with the day i pass with hatred
~huh~
[kinda tired]
i have to do many thing to do
such as assignment, test, quiz and many more
but the one thing the most i depress
is about my classmate
[you all know i don't care if you read this]
you think i care what people think about me
okey let me start with
Abang L
he always make me sick when he around me
he always be nice to me
even i always pretend good in front him
you know i have many think wanna talk with you
but i can because i always care about your feeling
Abah I
he maybe for the certain people he looks nice
but for me it not
you know sometime you will hurt somebody
the word that came out from your mouth is more poisonous
Pak Cik A
he always make me late to class
he always play even when the time is not suitable to play around
can you think about others
don't only think about yourself okey
you really make me sick
Pak Cik S
he is hot-temper
but he never care about other madness
if you always be like this
in the future maybe i will scold at you
so be aware
don't only think about yourself please think about others
Pak Cik O
he also make me wanna kill him someday
you better watch out
i know not all people perfect even me
but if that is your result can you accept it
do the best after this
please not to emo okey
sometime it too annoying
you better care about others feeling too
Abang D
i know you are a good person
but please not too choosy about friend
sometime i think
you are same like others person you know
always make me sick
please don't stick with one person
there are many people around you
so please be careful about others feeling too
[i'm sorry if you hurt about what i mention but please understand people around you]
i know even i make many mistake
but i try to make avoid it
i know not everybody is perfect
but sometime i feel
in this world i can't trust anyone
[except my family]
by the way
please be yourself
in the proper way
= sayonara minna =

0 have been scold me...: