Konichiwa~!! Yuki in the house. This blog is almost like my dairy and actually it is. Yuki just want to tell you guyst that in this blog Yuki will tell all about Yuki's story. Maybe not all of the story but Yuki will try to said it out loud. Hehe~ ^_^ Yuki going to tell all about my life story. Hmm. Also gossip Yuki guess. Yuki will express all Yuki's felling in this blog also my activities and many more. Hope you guys enjoy reading my blog. That enough to make me happy. By the way, don't forget to leave me your comment or feedback so Yuki can know all your thought. You guys also can chatting with other visitors at SHOUT BOX area. Besides that, all story in yuki blog is 100% truth and 100% original. So take your time here and enjoy reading. Huhu~ ^o^ Love you guys. There are many person said that I'm so easily to said "LOVE" to other people. So Yuki love you guys. Muax3~ O_o

CoNFuSe....

Thursday, October 28, 2010


= konichiwa =
right now i kinda confuse with myself
why i'm suppose to pretend not to be me in front of them
[am i trying to lie myself]
~huh~
why i become like this
am i desperate to find friends
the answer is yes
i am desperate to find friends
sometime i don't care if they want to take advantages on me
maybe that can make them feel like to friend with me
but right now
when they don't need me they just push me away
[i just like a shirt, when you don't want it, you throw it]
sometime you all make me feel so bad
am i bad as you all treat me
you know that why i can't trust people surround me
it because of whom
i feel i rather feel sad to make all people happy
but the same time why can you all make me feel happy
by the way
i think i not deserve happiness that why i be like this
maybe i have made a lot of sins and this is as a return
[i know i not to perfect, but i trying to be the best]
why people can't accept me
why people treat me like this
why why why
i'm so confuse right now
please tell me why
anybody please tell me why
why people always do like this to me
i just want friends and happiness
should i buy it to get my happiness
[should i]
if you don't like me just say it loud
don't make me suffer like this
it hurts you know, it hurts
sorry i kinda emo right now
all i think is my happiness
[maybe it look like i'm so selfish]
but i really want it
it okey if it just for once
my tears is started flowing
okey i stop right here
i wanna tell more but i can't right now
= sayonara minna=

0 have been scold me...: