Konichiwa~!! Yuki in the house. This blog is almost like my dairy and actually it is. Yuki just want to tell you guyst that in this blog Yuki will tell all about Yuki's story. Maybe not all of the story but Yuki will try to said it out loud. Hehe~ ^_^ Yuki going to tell all about my life story. Hmm. Also gossip Yuki guess. Yuki will express all Yuki's felling in this blog also my activities and many more. Hope you guys enjoy reading my blog. That enough to make me happy. By the way, don't forget to leave me your comment or feedback so Yuki can know all your thought. You guys also can chatting with other visitors at SHOUT BOX area. Besides that, all story in yuki blog is 100% truth and 100% original. So take your time here and enjoy reading. Huhu~ ^o^ Love you guys. There are many person said that I'm so easily to said "LOVE" to other people. So Yuki love you guys. Muax3~ O_o

FaIrY tAlE sToRy....

Saturday, January 09, 2010


...konichiwa...
sometime yuki hope can fly like witch...
^_^~haha~^_^
if i'm a witch i will fly to anywhere...
[manusia mne bleh teRbang laR..!]
hem...
but it only on my imagination...
can't be realistic...
[ske meRapu...]
always dReaming if all people in this woRld...
hav magical poweR...
[t lgi bnyk pepeRangan b'laku...]
eRm...
dah laR tak nk meRapu lgi...
...sayonaRa...

0 have been scold me...: